By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or its services. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
• No adult content of any kind.
• No warez / hacking / phishing sites.
• No proxy/VPN websites/scripts can be hosted here.
• No mass mail / spam sending scripts.
• Applications such as, proxy scripts, shell scripts, online gaming scripts, file/image sharing scripts, chat scripts, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, buxto, torrent scripts cannot be hosted here.
• No Nulled / cracked software.
• Auto-Generated Content: Sites that use scripts to automatically generate content are prohibited, this includes but is not limited to AutoBlog scripts and anything else that automatically generates websites for SEO or other purposes.
• Accounts cannot be used to store files or backups only.
• Sites designed to file sharing / archive / backup / mirroring purposes are not allowed.
• Malicious websites cannot be hosted.
Inactivity - Users should login at least once every 30 days to prevent suspension. Cancellation will occur if you do not get at least 15 visitors per 30 day period. You agree to keep your backups and we will not be held responsible for any data loss.
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• harm minors in any way; • impersonate any person or entity. • forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service; • upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements); • upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party; • upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose ; • upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; • upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that is of broadcast / streaming types. • interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; • intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law; • provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act; • “stalk” or otherwise harass another; and/or • upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise material for the purposes of file distribution, relay, or streaming reasons. • collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs 1 through 14 above.
You agree to use all HostVesta services and facilities at your own risk. In no event shall HostVesta or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HostVesta's Internet site, even if HostVesta or a HostVesta authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold HostVesta harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against HostVesta, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, it’s agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless HostVesta against liabilities arising out of: Any injury, damage or loss to a person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with HostVesta’s server(s).
The materials on HostVesta's web site are provided as is. HostVesta's makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HostVesta's does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The materials appearing on HostVesta's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HostVesta's does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HostVesta's may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HostVesta's does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
1. We reserve the right to suspend your account/websites due to any reason (as appropriate) at any time and we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused in any aspect (i.e. financial).
2. We are not responsible for any loss caused due to downtime or cancellations of your account.
3. HostVesta is not responsible for clients or clients end user content in any way. Clients are respectively responsible for any content hosted on their account and agree’s to hold HostVesta harmless. Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold HostVesta harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys fees asserted against HostVesta.
4. We reserve the right to cancel an account as we see fit.
We offer certain optional resource bundle upgrades at a reasonable price - based on account credits. We have a no-refund policy for any credits purchased via any of our available payment options. HostVesta allows to use the Free plan with the relevant features for unlimited time, so you should have enough time to evaluate the quality of our service before choosing to add account credits.
Please report any violations of the TOS to abuse[at]hostvesta.com.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.